Start each morning with our Additional Recommendations.
- One litre of water, preferably filtered or spring. We suggest adding freshly squeezed lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt to your water to liven it up a little.
- Then take a 30-45 minute walk to wake up your digestive and other body systems to get them going for the day.
- Next (whilst on your walk) complete what we call '7 rounds of 7' where you breathe in for 7 seconds, hold for 7 seconds, then breathe out for 7 seconds and hold for 7 seconds. Repeat this 7 times. You may need to start at 4 seconds, then when you've practiced for a while, increase it to the full 7 seconds.
- Get at least 45 minutes of direct sunlight with as much skin exposed as possible. Use raw, cold pressed coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil whilst out in the sun for your skin.
- Drink 3 to 4 litres of water a day, or at least your weight in ounces per kilo (e.g. if you weigh 70 kilos drink 70 ounces of water).
- We suggest stretching plus any type of exercise that will get you sweating each day.
Beer / Wine / Spirits are not "Raw" and therefore and not a part of this diet.
Day 1-4 Suggested Colon Cleanse schedule
- When you get home - Eat a serving of Colon Cleanse (Per directions on package) Mixed with Hot water and Honey and/or Fresh Apple Juice.
- You continue to take servings of the colon cleanse 5 times a day - throughout the 4 days of the colon cleanse. For example: 8am - 10am - Noon - 2pm - 4pm. If you are feeling hungry, we provide you with enough colon cleanse to do this 6 times a day, its your choice. If you need something else, you can eat an apple!
- Drink 1 litre of water in-between each 2 hour period. It is extremely important to stay Hydrated!
Day 5+ Suggested Pulse Meal Plan
Start each morning with our additional recommendations!
When you get home it's breakfast time. Choose from one the following combinations, or make your own.
- Mix some Pulse with Organic Yogurt, Raw honey and a banana.
- Make and drink some fresh squeezed raw juice. Some suggested combinations: Mono Juices - watermelon/apple/orange/pineapple or mix it up with a CABALAG juice! Carrot/Apple/Beet/Lemon/Ginger Whatever you taste buds call for.
- A Green smoothie. We enjoy: 1 banana (peeled and frozen so it acts like ice - if not frozen add ice!) 1 Apple or Pear, handful of Green Spinach Leaves. 1 stick of celery, 1 avocado, 1/4 cucumber, 3 dates (take the pits out) and 1 and 1/2 cup of water - or to the consistency you like. Blend up and drink! It will replace your morning coffee in a jiffy.
- Drink some fresh filtered water.
- Snack on Pulse consistently throughout the day and make each bag last the entire day. If you feel you really need something else, you can snack on fruit and the occasional green salad, but don't eat any cooked food or store-bought dressings - instead use extra virgin olive oil, salt, and lemon as your salad dressing. Pulse is awesome with a banana or an apple too! Continue to do this for the rest of your program.