Start each morning with our Additional Recommendations.
- One litre of water, preferably filtered or spring. We suggest adding freshly squeezed lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt to your water to liven it up a little.
- Then take a 30-45 minute walk to wake up your digestive and other body systems to get them going for the day.
- Next (whilst on your walk) complete what we call '7 rounds of 7' where you breathe in for 7 seconds, hold for 7 seconds, then breathe out for 7 seconds and hold for 7 seconds. Repeat this 7 times. You may need to start at 4 seconds, then when you've practiced for a while, increase it to the full 7 seconds.
- Get at least 45 minutes of direct sunlight with as much skin exposed as possible. Use raw, cold pressed coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil whilst out in the sun for your skin.
- Drink 3 to 4 litres of water a day, or at least your weight in ounces per kilo (e.g. if you weigh 70 kilos drink 70 ounces of water).
- We suggest stretching plus any type of exercise that will get you sweating each day.
Beer / Wine / Spirits are not "Raw" and therefore and not a part of this diet.
Suggested Colon Cleanse schedule.
When you get home - Eat a serving of colon cleanse (Per directions on package) Mixed with Warm/Hot water add raw honey to sweeten if needed). Continue to do this once a day until the bag of colon cleanse runs out.
Suggested Pulse Meal Plan.
Snack on small servings of Pulse consistently throughout the day and make each bag last the entire day. Continue to do this for the rest of your program. Note: You may find that sometimes you feel hungrier than others and you consume more than usual. Over your program, this will even out. One thing we recommend to do in these moments is to observe what is happening in your life, are you dehydrated or hungry? Is this emotional eating? Some conscious food for thought 😉