Snack on Pulse consistently throughout the day and make each bag last the entire day. Whilst you are incorporating pulse into your current diet, please refrain from coffee or caffeine products and start to notice how you feel when you eat this food compared to your other meals.
- Eat Pulse for breakfast, on the move or at work.
- Eat it as a snack or as a complete meal.
- Eat it pre-workout for an energy boost.
- And post-workout to help wIth recovery!
Become aware of what your body is telling you - it is after all the most intelligent thing you will ever own... so listen to it.
Don't go hungry - if you're having a hard time sticking to Pulse, feel free to add fresh raw fruits and vegetables to the diet. Here are some suggestions for you:
- Mix some Pulse with Organic Yogurt, Raw honey and a banana.
- Pulse is awesome with just a banana or an apple too!
- Make and drink some fresh squeezed raw juice. Some suggested combinations: Mono Juices - watermelon/apple/orange/pineapple or mix it up with a CABALAG juice! Carrot/Apple/Beet/Lemon/Ginger Whatever you taste buds call for.
- A Green smoothie. We enjoy: 1 banana (peeled and frozen so it acts like ice - if not frozen add ice!) 1 Apple or Pear, handful of Green Spinach Leaves. 1 stick of celery, 1 avocado, 1/4 cucumber, 3 dates (take the pits out) and 11/2 cups of water - or to the constancy you like. Blend up and drink! Will replace your morning coffee in a jiffy.The longer you carry on, the easier it will be to stick to Pulse and nothing else - and you will start to feel fantastic!
For our full instructions sheet,